Thursday 31 January 2013

What type of games do I play?

There are many different genres of games available, from action to sports and casual to hardcore, the spectrum has a game for everyone. So what games do I enjoy playing? There is one simple answer to this question...

Almost all games...
I write almost because I find that sport games do not offer a great single player experience and community is a key feature, and some lack respect towards new players and do not welcome them to the game(I am aware that trash talk is integral to online play).
For console gaming I find that I mainly play FPSs, Driving games or platformers. Of these genres, I am always attracted towards platformers as they have a basic structure, easy to get the basics figured out, buy hard to master. That is why games really appeal to me, everyone can pick up a controller and play a game, but it takes dedication and time to master it and be their best.
Of the genres my least experience within the field would be RTSs, as I have not played a wide variety of these games.

Whilst on the topic...
I will mention things I will cover at a later point about my opinions on gaming. I will talk about whether i prefer console gaming or PC gaming, and my favourite console and handheld portable device for both games available, the hardware and the memories with those devices.

Frozen Fishy out.

No comments:

Post a Comment