Thursday 7 March 2013

Just a quick Update

Here is a quick update about my uni work up to this point, ask questions if you want to...

I am now halfway through my second semester of my second year at University, still on the hunt for placement. I did very well in my semester 1 modules, achieving an average of 83% over 4 modules.

Currently I am undergoing a project to create a short game prototype that could develop into an app for Android/iOS. The project will be complete in 8 weeks time and we will have a playable demo. My other modules are games graphics using DirectX 3D to create simple graphic demos and to understand the basics of drawing multiple vertices and an introduction to light graphics. My last module this semester is in algorithms, to help me get a further understanding of algorithms and data structures and how they can be used efficiently.

Frozen Fishy out.

No comments:

Post a Comment