Tuesday 29 January 2013

So....How do I start this blog thing?

OK, lets start with a bit about myself(I guess that's a good place to start), I am currently a 2nd year student at University of Ulster doing BEng Computer Games Development, and am on my 'Quest For Code' (which I will explain the name of at a later date).
Games always have been and always will be an integral part of my life. I remember clearly playing Super Mario Land on the Game Boy and Rayman on the Playstation at a young age. Since then I have been hooked on all things console. If there is a spare minute in my day I will be playing a game, whether turn on my Xbox and play for hours, or just play some Tetris, the enjoyment will always be there.
It was 3 years ago that I had started my A Levels and was time to choose a career path, and so I decided why not turn a lifelong hobby into a job, and so the Journey begun.......
(Wow that was really cheesy)

Current Update
I am working towards my degree, in search for placement for my 3rd year and will be developing my programming skills in C++ and Unity3D.
In this blog I will update on how my 'Quest For Code' is going and will post on games that I am playing and remember fondly. Most of which will be console games as I have little experience in the android/iOS field as I have never owned one of these products.

So lets start this thing with a basic to do list
To Do List
Buy an Android/iOS tablet.

Frozen Fishy out.

No comments:

Post a Comment