Sunday 23 February 2014

Plans for February?

I mentioned before that I had plans for February, but due to other things getting in the way and a lack of time to do what I had planned, I had to delay. I will hopefully be able to start my plan fully in March and look forward to doing so, but what is the plan.....

I am getting close to the release of my first credited game for iOS and Android and it is a very exciting time for me, but with this also comes the realisation that my portfolio is lacking content. With this in mind I am looking to create short game demos over the weeks in March of a few game ideas that I have. These game ideas vary from all types of games, whilst I will be working during the day, the time I have to create the demos will be shorter than I would have liked, but I am determined to create something in March that can be added to my portfolio and may even influence my final year project for University.

I aim to document my progress in regular updates over the course of the month and provide videos of gameplay and maybe even an embedded player to let you have a go and offer any feedback. The art for these demos may not be the best, but as a programmer, I will try my best to make the games look good.

I will keep this post short, as it is just an introduction of things to come, watch this space...

Frozen Fishy out.

No comments:

Post a Comment