Wednesday 5 March 2014

March so far

My intentions for March have been to create some game demos to add to my portfolio of work, but in the process of thinking of new game ideas, I have started thinking of my final year project for university, I have since got an idea which I can see myself making next year and therefore I am writing a game design document for this idea. I will not be sharing this game on here yet, I want to keep this one for myself for now.

Although I am holding back a game idea, I still want to make some game demos this week and will look at least one demo done before the end of the month, its a big task for me, but I hope I can get this done. I have currently got two games that I would like to make demos of, and am looking to implement these as soon as possible.

Watch this space and bear with me while I figure out which game to make and write up documentation for my final year project. I will keep this one short.

Frozen Fishy out.

No comments:

Post a Comment